Steam is giving me trouble. Here is the changelog for these two updates.
These changes have NOT been tested. Drake Tower MAY have broken from them.
I was going to include more fixes, but in order to test the Morgue I had to publish so the rest will be in the next update.
- Debug comment removals
- Security movement tweaks
- HIGH RISK FIX: Losing stealth disables social triggers. This needs to be thoroughly tested.
- Modified Drake Tower entrance so you only need to enter the password once.
- Removed auto heal from morgue and replaced it with a situational heal.
- Tweaks to Phone Conversation to make it more clear you need a credstick.
- Add “cover blown permance” to Drake Tower
(I ran out of time)
- Tweaks to disguise handling on FL5 and 6.
- Modified Security Attack logic by removing “move to player 0” from the command list. This was preventing them from attacking immediately. There may be other logic issues as well.
- Set lose disguise trigger so its not maintained after firing. (this should stop multiple cover blown messages)
- Tweaked roof turrets. Hopefully they will properly attack now (rather than simply over-watching).
- Adjust “strip disguise” logic to disable “social” triggers. This will be a lot of busy work, but is IMPORTANT to fix.