I slaved away working on improvements and steam fails me.
I’m not entirely surprised, but still its annoying.
All those updates and the 24,000 subscribers can’t see them because it created a new content pack.
I’m not going to make everyone resubscribe again, so for now only friends can see the latest.
Click Here for Latest Version
- Caryards (excluding Arena) are implemented.
- Old Town Outside Maps is implemented.
- Ed’s Patch and Fix is implemented.
Next Update May Include
- More Old Town buildings
- Rat Shaman Lair
- Dark Blade Mansion
- Dog spirit is visible after it disapears
- Prologue not functioning properly. 75% working now.
- Problems with area transitions. Verified ALL buildings work.
- Ineffective attacks on alley ork
- Cemetery gates won’t open
- Freeze on loading Grim Reaper Club
- Enemys respawning is excessive. Now spawn once per “scene”.
- Multiples of objects (paperweight, deck in glutmans office)
- Glutman in booth. He’s tricky to get, but he shows up when he’s supposed to!
- Dog returns multiple times
- Fix “partially made” buildings.
- Cemetery would freeze after interacting with Shaman
- Wandering NPCs wander even during combat. They now stand there. Future versions will have them flee.
- NPCs wait for the player to move first
- Decker moves on conversation end or approach
- Wrong cyberdeck received. Sony is the starter deck.
- Scene transition markers
- Fixed Sassie and Glutman’s Secretary conversations
- Drones from imported character are not available. This is CORRECT, imported characters shouldn’t have their gear.
- “Gear Storage Room” to give imported character back their gear
- On death, enemy AI loops
- Snipers are attacking with their fists not guns.
- Explain Karma gain
- Hamfist doesn’t meet minimum weapon requirements
- Jake missing required ettiquettes. He should have 2 with charimsa 4.
- Enemies more deadly than Jake. The module needs to be balanced.
- Indian Shaman body doesn’t get deleted.
- Scale it down and make “full buildings”
- Objective markers with directions
- Help Mode with quests and tips.
- Prologue gangers wander around for a few turns before leaving.
- Jake doesn’t disapear after death in the prologue.
- Prologue doesn’t focus on fox
- Dog in town center is not passive. Your movement freezes while he acts.
- You are turn based in the cemetery crypts when there are no enemies immediately present.
- Enemy spawn rooms are spawning constant numbers of enemies. This needs to be randomized.
- Enter building conversation needs cancel option.
- Office Block spawn rate needs to be adjusted. Spawn zones were combined but the rate wasn’t modified to reflect that.
- Map location spawners are inefficient. They teleport each actor individually instead of utilizing “team shadowrun”
- Phone conversations don’t display the proper picture. (need to follow Mcdougle’s advise)
- Add findable drone to Caryards to enable rigger characters.