Tenth Street Morgue
p(oembed). Latest Video
Region Keys need to be used to properly connect all the pieces together.
|TS_MORGUE_HALL||The entrance to the Morgue.|
Waking the Dead
- A conversation between The Morticians plays.
- Jake falls off a slab in the Morgue without any gear. All he has is a Matchbox.
- Examine your slab to learn your name. This spawns A Torn Paper.
- You can find the Scalpel on the middle table.
- Inside the refridgerator on the right you can find a Slap Patch.
- You leave the room and the Morticians panic.
- You return without sunglasses – The Morticians panic.
- You return with sunglasses – You can talk to the Morticians.
Lone Star Visitor
- You return with the Lone Star Badge and obtain Grinder’s tickets.
- Initial version completed using popup bubbles for Mortician Dialogue
- Second version completed replacing bubbles with Conversation. Added additional details.
- 6/25/13: Release Candidate.
- Change Mortician behavior. When Panic is triggered, they run for the door. Sam opens the door. Both run through door. Larry closes the door. (Having trouble with this)
Implement ReturnVistor conversations and logic. Implement LoneStarVisitor conversations and logic. Change opening behavior. Turn off the lights so you only see the conversation. Turn the lights on when Jake gets out of the slab. Test the Scene Logic w/Shades w/Badge