Today isn’t that exciting to report on, I fixed lots of tiny bugs. I’ll probably re-record all the videos this weekend (although its a shame to sacrifice my view counts).
- Fixing the Morgue scene display.
- Spending excessive time trying to improve Ambush scene
- Added logic for spawn points (though enemies aren’t present yet)
- FULL Tenth Street walkthrough. Fixed a bunch of tiny bugs.
- Added custom “Dog” portrait (provided by Geeked)
- Figure out how I will handle armor.
- Decide how to handle hiring mechanic.
- Fix dog behavior in park
- Infinite spawn room changes – Enemies don’t spawn on map start and triggers are disabled until you interact with the door.
- Add roaming actors
- Fix the morgue behavior when you return with the badge. (Larry doesn’t properly interact with the cabinets.)
- Stat out Enemies (which is hard to do when we don’t have the char gen rules)
Once I complete those to do items, I’ll be ready to release the alpha of the demo.
I’ll try to make at least one of this weekend’s posts more exciting.